sexta-feira, 6 de março de 2009

BLOC PARTY - UNIFORM




Sei que não é a melhor banda para falar no momento, devido à desgraça do novo album, mas como acho que neste blog também se deve recordar tanto músicas como momentos, incluo este video aqui.

Esta música deu-me dos melhores momentos de sempre em concerto com aquela mudança incrivel:

começa em:

"so why do you go picking fights that you loose?!"

acabando em:

"So when are you gonna realize those are not your wrongs to write? Have another line, have another drink.

I am a martir a just need a motive
I am a martir a just need a cause
I am a believer I jus need a moment
I am a believer a just need a cause,

We're finding it hard to break the mould
We're finding it hard to be alone
We're finding it hard to have time by ourselves
We have nothing at all to say

UNIFORM!!"
_

Sem comentários: